Saturday, May 9, 2009




Wow! I forgot I even started this blog! Well, I am no longer a Stampin' UP! demonstrator (but still a loyal customer to my upline, Cindy.) You can view her SU homepage here: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/cindym/. She's an awesome lady and the person who showed me the joys of papercrafting.


I believe that I am going to use this blog to showcase my papercrafting projects. I would say I'm a moderate-level papercrafter. Some of my projects I adore and others I would like to hide under a rock.


I hope you enjoy my work!


Since I'm just now finding this blog again, the 7th person to comment on my stuff will be send some blog candy!



Here's some stuff I've made for a crop on http://www.mommysavers.com/ :

3 comments:

Unknown on May 9, 2009 at 5:33 PM said...

oops, left my comment on the wrong post! LOL

I'm not #7 but someones gotta be #1!

Unknown on May 9, 2009 at 6:00 PM said...

I was gonna wait to be #7 but if we all wait you will never get 7 posts LOL Glad to see you back in action Jess!

Wendy on May 9, 2009 at 6:33 PM said...

I'll move things along...I don't need anything more from you! Check out my blog! Paper Scissors Thread(It's not that exciting, lol)


Followers

Search This Blog

 

Ink Stains & Cat Hair Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez