Friday, November 19, 2010

And more...


More projects from the November crop over at MommySavers.

The challenge for the decade of the 70's was to do a layout with white space. Easter pages are always difficult for me and I finally got my hands on the Easter Cricut cartridge, so, that makes things a bit easier. A couple simple cuts from that cartridge and I was finished!


I wanted to see pages honoring my friends tattoos and/or piercings. This is a page I've been meaning to redo for awhile because I didn't like my original attempt. Unfortunately, I do not have a picture of my tattoo to put on here yet. The layout is about the tattoo I have on my left shoulder; it's a custom fairy sitting in a tiger lily. I didn't want a traditional tribute tattoo for my younger sister so I came up with my own. This challenge was for the decade of the 2000's since piercings and tattoos became much more commonplace during that time.

 For the 40's, I asked people to honor a vet or to do a layout about why they're thankful for their freedom. Unfortunately, I don't have any pics of any of the vets I know. But, I wanted to scrap these pics. The journaling says  "Ian is free to throw a fit - and I'm free to WALK AWAY!"

6 comments:

Becky on November 20, 2010 at 12:24 AM said...

What a cute layout, love the different design paper.

The Mama Monkey on November 21, 2010 at 2:47 AM said...

These are really great pages! You have me wanting to scrapbook in a big way! I still have to wait for my storage shipment to arrive...then I am in business!

Tee McNeil Art on December 7, 2010 at 11:21 AM said...

White space can be a challenge for me! Great job!

Cindy on December 15, 2010 at 2:30 AM said...

Very cute layouts! I love the last one!

Tina Connolly on January 6, 2011 at 4:26 AM said...

Cool layouts, I really like the Easter one (I have trouble with Easter LO's too)

Tania on March 15, 2011 at 9:36 PM said...

Great pages. I love the Easter one!


Followers

Search This Blog

 

Ink Stains & Cat Hair Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez