Tuesday, November 16, 2010

November crop projects


 I'm hosting the November crop over at MommySavers. Unable to sleep at 2AM, I decided on the theme of Decades of Inspiration. Each challenge reflected something from each decade ranging from the 1920's to the 2020's, with a few bonus challenges thrown in. Feel free to come check out my challenges!

This first layout was a letter to my boys about why I chose to be a working mother. The challenge was from the 80's - when Murphy Brown first hit television as a working, single mother.



This layout was for the challenge of the 1930's when The Great Depression was in full force. The challenge was to use a household item on a LO or to use up some unloved embellishments. I HAD to have these corduroy buttons and then...they just sat there for ages.



The 1960's challenge was to scrap a page about a life changing event for yourself. I chose to do a LO regarding the people who've come and gone from my life in the last year.

2 comments:

Becky on November 16, 2010 at 1:25 AM said...

Great layout, love how you framed the photo with those buttons, so cute.

The Mama Monkey on November 17, 2010 at 3:13 AM said...

These are wonderful layouts! I love the focus on the pictures!


Followers

Search This Blog

 

Ink Stains & Cat Hair Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez