Saturday, November 13, 2010

Stuff Your Stocking Swap



 I'm hosting a Stuff Your Stocking swap over at MommySavers. As a single mama, it's hard to explain why moms stocking is empty after Santa visits our house. What better way to get stocking stuffers? We have groups of five and I joined two. I played with my Tags, Bags, Boxe & More Cricut cartridge tonight and found these cuts for a flower box (which I made to look a bit like a present) and a tree box (which I decorated like a Christmas Tree). I'd tell you what's inside but that would ruin the surprise for my friends over at MommySavers!






4 comments:

Becky on November 13, 2010 at 10:41 PM said...

These are cute little boxes Jessika.

Cammi on November 14, 2010 at 4:26 AM said...

What a great idea! Scrapliting this ;)

The Mama Monkey on November 15, 2010 at 12:38 PM said...

Wow, what cool boxes!! I love how you decorated the tree!

Heather B on November 15, 2010 at 10:42 PM said...

That's such a great idea!!


Followers

Search This Blog

 

Ink Stains & Cat Hair Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez