Sunday, September 19, 2010

Autumn is in the air....


So, tonight I completed three more challenges for the crop over at MommySavers. I feel like I've accomplished a lot in the past few days!

The first layout I did tonight took me almost an hour! But, I am so, so happy with how it turned out. It was a sketch challenge. I usually have a ton of trouble following sketches but this time it worked perfectly for what I wanted to do. Those leaves? They're a cut from the Doodlecharms Cricut cartidge. I cut out a bunch of them in fall colors and then crumpled them up repeatedly.


This was probably the simplest challenge of the whole crop; use fiber, ribbon, or lace on your page. For some reason, I just couldn't figure out how to use ribbon the past few days though. This worked well, though. Two pics of my littlest heathen caught brushing his teeth all by his self. The strips of ribbon are Stampin' UP!'s Pacific Point, one of my favorite blues!

These are old pics; my friend and her son brought a slip-n-slide over one day and the boys had tons of fun once they actually got in the water! This challenge was to use numbers on your layout with bonus entries for putting the numbers in boxes or a hopscotch board on your layout. I couldn't come up with a good way to incorporate the bonuses on my page but the numbers gave it that little something extra to make it feel finished.

As always, thanks for looking at my stuff!

2 comments:

Becky on September 27, 2010 at 3:25 PM said...

lovely pages and beautiful pictures.

Jessy on September 27, 2010 at 10:52 PM said...

hello Jessika- love your page layouts, they are really awesome. You have inspired me to go create some pages of my kiddos now. :-)


Followers

Search This Blog

 

Ink Stains & Cat Hair Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez