Friday, September 17, 2010

More stuff!


So, it seems that the only time I ever get a chance to play with my toys anymore is when there's a crop going on over at MommySavers. This month Tomsgem is hosting and she has a cute little them where she's named all the challenges in reference to old-school kids' games.

I've managed to complete three of the challenges so far. I'm hoping to get a chance to complete ALL the challenges (regular & bonus) this crop. My friend Leia called and invited me a craft work day at her church tomorrow; so, I'm hoping to make a serious dent in my photo box. I've taken LOTS of pics this summer!

Here's what I've manage to do so far:






0 comments:


Followers

Search This Blog

 

Ink Stains & Cat Hair Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez