Saturday, September 18, 2010

Ring around the roses


was the last challenge I completed today. The challenge was to use circles in your layout, with a bonus entry if you did a circle layout. I got the bonus entry, LOL. My cousin, Ivy, and I took the kids to the park one day and we took tons of pics, so this was a perfect way to use many of them. I'm usually not a big fan of this many circles but I'm really pleased with the result.

If you've hung in there with me this far, I'd like to thank you for time. Free blog candy to the poster who leaves the FIFTH comment. Wanna know what it is? It'll be a mix of SU cardstock scraps (no little pieces; only sizes that will be useful), some chipboard pieces and a few packages of brads.

3 comments:

Leslie on September 18, 2010 at 11:01 PM said...

Your stuff is always so cute jess.. are you coming up with these, or using some sort of pattern?

Jessika on September 18, 2010 at 11:32 PM said...

No patterns except for the occasional sketch for a starting point. Just whatever I get in my head.

Anonymous said...

oh my dots/circles. You know the way to my heart LOL!

Samantharae


Followers

Search This Blog

 

Ink Stains & Cat Hair Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez