Wednesday, October 6, 2010

ATC's on no sleep...


Well, I've been up since around 7am yesterday with a brief 2 hour nap this morning. I don't mind my double shifts but this is the part that kills me. Hopefully, I'll be able to work a more normalized schedule in the near future.

Tonight, I decided to work on a set of ATC's for a swap over at Mommysavers. It's been quite some time since I've made an ATC and I had forgotten what a small area it is to work with. I like how these turned out for the most part, though.



The theme was snowmen. I love snowmen. I *USED* to be the proud owner of several Stampin' UP! snowman themed stamp sets. I looked for them this evening and they have vanished into thin air. I know I did a major overhaul of my craft room back in January but WHO LET ME SELL MY SNOWMAN STAMPS??????

Well, anyways, I obviously found a snowman. This little guy is a cut from the Doodlecharms Cricut cartridge. That is one of my all-time favorite cartridges, BTW. So, this little guy with a black shadow behind him on a base of Rich Razzelberry, Brushed Silver and Brilliant Blue cardstock from Stampin' UP!...some stickles in strategic places to spruce him up and a skittle in the corner and I felt I was finished. 
I hope you enjoy my ramblings. And, the ATC's! Thanks for looking at my creations!

9 comments:

Becky on October 6, 2010 at 9:01 PM said...

These are so cute..

Anonymous said...

That snowman is so cute!!!


Sammie Rae

Tee McNeil Art on October 7, 2010 at 2:42 PM said...

what a cute little snowman! These are sure to be a hit!

Allison Rankin on October 10, 2010 at 11:58 AM said...

Those are adorable!

The Mama Monkey on October 11, 2010 at 1:44 AM said...

Don't you hate it when you get rid of something and then need it?! I will say, you did great with that Doodlecharms cart! Love the whimsical look to it!

Cammi on October 11, 2010 at 8:51 PM said...

Oh these are super cute! Great job!

Tina Connolly on October 15, 2010 at 3:06 AM said...

Very cute!

Becky on October 21, 2010 at 6:18 PM said...

Cute - cute - cute...love it!

Jessy on November 7, 2010 at 3:05 PM said...

these are adorable, love it!! :-)


Followers

Search This Blog

 

Ink Stains & Cat Hair Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez