Sunday, June 21, 2009

Cards for a crop at MommySavers


Alicia is hosting the crop this month at MommySavers. It's a card crop. I completed five of the ten challenges this evening. I like the turnout! I've been trying to use up some of my scraps when I can so I ended up with some unusual card sizes. Enjoy!

I used the Hoppy Memories SSK for this card and an image from Bugs & Kisses. Not my favorite but I like it.

This was a sketch challenge. I actually like how simple and "clean" it looks. The patterned paper is from the Bali Breeze DSP (one I bought a couple years ago and forgot about LOL). The "thank you" is from the set Fresh Cuts.
I used the set Fresh Cuts for this card. I made two of them. I thought they'd be cute to throw in with a small gift.
I wanted to play with the hostess set God's Beauty and I ended up with this cute little gem! The ribbon is actually covering up a crooked sentiment. LOL There is Regal Rose ribbon under the Certainly Celery ribbon. And I accidentally cut of the butterfly's antennae when I cut him out. OOPS!

These are just a couple of generic birthday cards. I always need cards to stick in with the oldest heathen's gifts for his friends. The flames are two different stamps from the set Big Birthday Candle; as is the sentiment. I "colored" in the flames w/Diamond Stickles.

Thanks for taking the time to look at my cards!




3 comments:

Unknown on June 21, 2009 at 10:46 AM said...

cute cards Jess!

Janie said...

Great cards Jess. I would have never thought you were trying to cover something up on that Gods Beauty card. I was going to lift the idea of using ribbon that way..lol

Michelle on June 23, 2009 at 6:23 PM said...

Cute cards!!


Followers

Search This Blog

 

Ink Stains & Cat Hair Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez