Friday, June 5, 2009

Stampin' UP! new In-Color creations!


My new goodies arrived yesterday!!! I had great fun playing with all the new colors last night. I made two cards.

The first is a criss-cross card. I used The More The Merrier (new level 3 hostess set), Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper, Rich Razzeleberry cardstock, Dusty Durango textured cardstock, and Crushed Curry polka dot grossgrain ribbon. And of course, all the images were colored with the wonderful new addition to the SU family: IN COLOR MARKERS!!!





This card is simple but, I think, very cute! I used the Dreams and Dragons stamp set (retired), Melon Mambo cardstock, Bermuda Bay cardstock, Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper, Bermuda Bay polka dot grossgrain ribbon, and of course my favorite new markers.





Thanks for looking!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

very...very...cute creative cards, with full expression of your love, innocent emotions......
congrates
mukesh manas
delhi, india

Sammie on June 5, 2009 at 3:17 PM said...

The cards are great. I love Card Number #1's paper and Card Number #2's image. YUMMY YUMMY ribbon.

Wendy on June 5, 2009 at 10:01 PM said...

I love them. Especially the cupcake card...but you should know that by now! LOL

Anonymous said...

I love the image on card 2. I always look forward to see your great work !


Followers

Search This Blog

 

Ink Stains & Cat Hair Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez