Friday, June 5, 2009

Notice anything?


I have been having a grand time refurbishing my blog tonight. You might have noticed the title is now "Ink Stains & Cat Hair"; there is some logic behind that. You see, I always get ink everywhere! It's just an accepted fact in my house. It's bad enough that for a couple days after I've completed something, I'll go to work and my coworkers will ask what I made after looking at my hands.

Now, the "cat hair" part. As any cat owner knows, the cat is the absolute ruler of his domain. This holds true in my house as well. If I'm trying to use something, that is the cat signal for "please come lay on this". The biggest victim of cat-laying is my stampin' scrub cleaning pad. I have to ensure they are put away the second I walk out of the room. And my tape always has cat hair stuck to it.

So, now you know the story behind the title! And if you ever get a card or RAK from me, you won't be surprised if a few stray hairs arrive,too!

*Now if you've read this far, you'll be rewarded. In celebration of the change, I'm giving away BLOG CANDY!!!! Leave me a comment telling me about your papercrafting quirk(s) and I'll randomly select someone to send 3 sheets of 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock in each of Stampin' UP!'s new In Colors.

**Comments must be submitted by midnight Tuesday, June 9th, 2009.

4 comments:

Sammie Rae on June 5, 2009 at 11:10 PM said...

Oh I love the new name of your blog!!!

I would be afraid to be a patient of yours after you have messed with red ink.

Unknown on June 6, 2009 at 10:04 AM said...

Hmmm.....paper crafting quirks? I don't know if I have any that I can think of. I will have to get back to you on that if I come up with one while I am crafting.

I love the look of the new blog! I guess we had the same idea 'cause I changed my blog background late last night too. LOL And that title is totally you!

gocanucksgo on June 6, 2009 at 4:17 PM said...

Hi Jessika! I just recently found your blog and am loving your creations. I would love to be entered into this giveaway =) To answer your question, I don't really have an crafting quirks but when buying scrapping stuff, I tend to buy a lot of one thing. I'm always scared that they will never stock that product ever again =/ lol. Keep up the great work and thanks for doing this giveaway!!

Janie said...

Hi Jess
I love the new look of your blog.
I guess I'll have to look out for cat hair when I get my cricut..lol


Followers

Search This Blog

 

Ink Stains & Cat Hair Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez