Thursday, June 11, 2009

A productive afternoon....


My friend, Jenn, came over this afternoon and we both got quite a few things accomplished. She completed several LO's for both of her kids and a birthday card. I managed to get 2 LO's and 3 cards done!
Here are my feats for the day:

Jackson lost his first and second tooth all in one day!



Quick & Simple little card. The sentiment says "You're the best" and is stamped in Pink Pirouette ink which is a very, very light pink. And I just noticed my middle button is not in its proper place!



The striped paper and the dinosaur are *gasp* NOT SU paper! It's from the Snips & Snails series from 3bugsinarug. It was just too cute to pass up. I really like how this card turned out.


This card was made from the Cricut Wild Card cartridge. It was really cute until I tried to add "sprinkles" by adding chunky glitter. Oh, well.


Still one more!

This is the First Grade page for Jackson. I used all the things his teacher sent home (the nameplates and whatnot), school pics from the beginning and end of the year, and the pic Jim took on the first day of school. There is a pic of Jackson at the bus stop; it's very blurry but I decided to add it anyways. He also had to start wearing glasses while reading and doing schoolwork this year. I think that pic of him in his glasses is too funny; he looks so serious!













Thanks for looking at my afternoon fun!

2 comments:

Wendy on June 11, 2009 at 7:34 PM said...

You did get lots done! Of course I love it all!

Sammie on June 12, 2009 at 3:18 PM said...

great work. I really love the tooth fairy one!


Followers

Search This Blog

 

Ink Stains & Cat Hair Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez