Tuesday, June 2, 2009

So excited!


Well, the SOA crop is over. They surpassed their goal of raising $5,000 to donate to the Alzheimer's Association. => see the widget over there?

Now, the reason I'm so excited? I won! Twice! Imagine my surprise when I received a text from Sara while at work yesterday telling me I had won three stamp sets.

They had some awesome prizes!

That LO w/the pic of Jim in a pretend nurse cap won me three stamp sets from Molly Stamps.
The sets are:
Out of This World
Today's Forecast
Wings on Things

My name was picked randomly to win one of the prize packages for the "Not a Card Button Challenge" It was the LO of my scrap space. I won a Stampin' UP! package that includes a 12x12 pack of Delicate Dots DSP, two spools of ribbon and the stamp set Yummy! And amazingly I own NOTHING in that package!

On another fun note, my good friend Sara of Finkerdoodles also won two challenges! She won a Crop Night Darling Stamp Set, a Scor-Pal, and a Scor-Bug (courtesy of Scor-Pal). Her other prize package included a full set of 9 brand new stamps created by Victoria Case for SCACD , 1 Dovecraft paper pack, and some "mystery" fun embellies from SCACD to use with her new stamps!!

Thanks to all my friends who joined me in the Stampin' Out Alzheimer's crop!

0 comments:


Followers

Search This Blog

 

Ink Stains & Cat Hair Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez