Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happy Birthday to Heathen #2!!!


My littlest heathen's birthday is July 5th. Which, unfortunately, falls on a Sunday this year. Who wants to attend a kids' birthday party on the Sunday after the Fourth of July? (And trust me, my extended family will be to hungover on Sunday.) So, his party will be held on July 4th around noon. Early enough that I can feed 'em and send 'em home before the fireworks begin!

So, onto the papercrafting part of this diatribe! My awesome friend, Jenn, came over and helped me make 20 of these cute little boxes. We used the Cricut cartridge Bags, Tags, Boxes & More. (I never really appreciated this cartridge until I got my Expression!) It is the Inchbox w/the Window option, cut at "Fit to Page" (love, love, love that button!). We taped pieces of acetate on the inside of the boxes. Then, used the Stampin' UP! set Independence Day (will not be available after June 30th!!!) to stamp the stars and firecrackers.

Filled them with: bubbles, poppers (it's the 4th of July!), a waterball, a mini squirt gun, and a sucker. Cost per box? $1.51!!!









2 comments:

Unknown on June 24, 2009 at 9:30 PM said...

darn it! No template! I hate Cricuts! LOL Just kidding... dont start a riot! LOL Look great!!

Pamela Smerker on June 25, 2009 at 4:10 PM said...

These are super cute!


Followers

Search This Blog

 

Ink Stains & Cat Hair Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez