Sunday, June 21, 2009

A couple quickie cards and a LO


I made this LO yesterday. I absolutely adore this pic of the littlest heathen. That lizard, though.....grrr. He was a dollar yard sale find about five years ago and he refuses to leave my house! Trust me, I've tried; several times in fact. Anyways, I didn't really know what to do w/this pic so I figured I'd make a black & white & gray page with some metallic accents. Unfortunately, that line of metallic beads/rhinestones is NOT a solid piece; I put each and every one of those on there individually. That black rhinestone arrow is courtesy of my friend, Sammie. The splash of color behind the pic is from SU's Bright Delights rub-ons (which unfortunately are on the Last Chance list and are already out of stock).


These two cards I made in less than twenty minutes. I like the top one much better than the bottom one. The trees, the little flowers and the sentiments are all from SU's Bright Delights rub-ons. The ladybug is from a current level 1 hostess set called Darling Dots. And the ribbon is chocolate chip. (What? You want to try some of SU's ribbon? Click here and tell them Jess sent you!)

Thanks for looking at my stuff!


1 comments:

Jessica on June 24, 2009 at 12:41 AM said...

I love that LO! Everything looks great :)


Followers

Search This Blog

 

Ink Stains & Cat Hair Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez