Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Woohoo! My first blog award!


My friend, Alicia of Playing With Paper, sent me this little award!


The rules that go with this lovely award are to:

a) Thank the person who gave it to you. (done- Thanks again!)

b) List 10 honest things about yourself.
1.) I have two tattoos.
2.) I hate needles.
3.) I hoard scrap supplies.
4.) I love thunderstorms.
5.) I hate the built-in mouse on my laptop.
6.) I love to receive mail.
7.) My mailman probably thinks I have an on-line shopping addiction.
8.) I'm closer to some of my online friends than my real life friends.
9.) I cannot wear my hair cut short.
10.) I have no desire to have a little girl.

c) Pass the award on to 7 people
1.) Wendy
2.) Sam
3.) Sara
4.) Sonja
5.) jailbirdstamper
6.) Jessica
7.) Alicia

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so flattered that you think dirty shanks are worthy of an award.... you are DS#1 fan! Thank you! jailbird.


Followers

Search This Blog

 

Ink Stains & Cat Hair Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez